The Top Reasons to Join COMBO Right Now
8. — Ombudsman. COMBO has an Ombudsman program that can help you work out any disagreements you may have with a venue, promoter, or band member.
7. — We really want you. In order to aspire to fully represent and coalesce the music community, the association needs YOUR opinion and position on burning issues. There’s strength in numbers.
6. — You get prizes! You get news and information, tips, notices of gigs and other job and song placement opportunities and more! And you get an enhanced listing on this web site, including top billing!5. — You get discounts! You can save more money than you spent on dues by taking advantage of exclusive discounts at recording studios, music and instrument stores, CD Duplication, books, clubs, mastering, advertising and more.
4. — Internet Promotion! You get a link to your music business, band or artist website on this site and members listings are more visible .
3. — Networking! You get to attend regular membership meetings at no charge with great speakers on topics you need to know about and that will assist your success in the music business. The energetic involvement of top local professionals means increased networking opportunities. The opportunity to submit your musical creations for review and critiquing by panels of accomplished producers, record labels, radio station personnel, promoters, club owners, members of the press, ad agencies, managers and agents. etc. could not be otherwise obtained at any cost. You get to meet other great people working in the scene. COMBO’s streamlined organization and efficiency enables significant progress in creating a national buzz about what’s happening here — and you are likely already a part of that.
2. — Improve the scene! You’ll be secure in the knowledge that you’ve contributed toward improving our local music community by working with others with similar goals. Your meager dues will enable us to keep up this site, maintain an office and contact phone along with other equipment, and to continue to host meetings and develop beneficial programs and projects.
1. — YOU GET A FREE BARCODE WITH MEMBERSHIP. Having a UPC number on your compact disc or other product not only enables efficient distribution (record stores, I-Tunes and CD Baby won’t even accept units without them) but also allows each sale to be counted by SoundScan and other companies that compile tabulations, including the creators of the music charts. Independent releases and their sales numbers ARE reviewed by industry types — let’s make Colorado known for its music!
You can join completely online using a credit card or PayPal account!
- If you are a solo artist, please join as an individual, only $30 per full year.
- If you are a band member, please sign up as a band, so that everyone in your band will receive a membership card, only $55 per year.
- If you sign up as a business, you will receive membership cards for yourself and up to 9 employees, only $95 per year.
- If you are not a musician or business person, please join as a Music Supporter, only $20 per year.
- Memberships are good for a Full Year from when you join or renew!
Music Supporter – $20/year
Individual – $30/year
Band – $55/year
Business – $95/year