NEWS: News From Julie Gellar and Setting the Stage
I’ve got so much news to share with you! 1) First, the big news: My family and I are going to be living in Ra’anana, Israel next academic year! My sixteen year-old has been going to high school there there this year and we are so excited to be living together as a family again. We arrive mid-August and expect to return to Denver next summer. We can’t wait for our upcoming adventure. Woot woot!!
2) If you live in Denver, your last chance to see the band and me play a live show before we leave is on Thursday, July 18th at The Soiled Dove. This show is a Farewell for Now/45th Birthday Bash (it’s on my birthday!) so we are going to be pulling out all the stops. You do NOT want to miss this epic night at one of Denver’s best live music venues! We’ve got lots of surprises in store. Tickets here.
3) I will be teaching my groundbreaking creativity course, The Magic of You, from May 28th – July 23rd. This course is for casual creatives and working artists alike who find that their own creative projects consistently get buried under family, work and community obligations. If you are ready to get started on or complete a creative project, this class is for you. One participant writes: “I faced my own inner critic and opened channels of creativity that I haven’t seen in years.” This course is now open to both women and men. Info here.
4) I am so proud to be this week’s featured Thought Leader for the free Global Sisterhood Network! You can hear my story here.
5) I am booking shows in Israel. Please reply to this email or find me at [email protected] if you would like to speak about booking a venue, festival, house concert, or elsewhere.
6) Happy Passover! Here is a link to my Passover playlist.
7) Oh, and by the way, I wrote you a new song, Blanket of Stars!! Watch it here.
Setting the Stage