TALENT NEEDED: 18th Annual NSAI Song Contest Presented by CMT
Established in 1967, NSAI is dedicated to protecting the rights of and serving aspiring and professional songwriters in all genres of music. This year marks the 18th anniversary of the NSAI Song Contest presented by CMT. http://www.nashvillesongwriters.com
• To enter by mail, print this form.
• For online submissions, please click here in US or here for Canada, UK and Australia.
• This contest is open to amateur songwriters only.
• All genres of music are accepted and encouraged.
• The entry cost is $35 per song for NSAI members and $45 per song for all non-NSAI members.
• Multiple entries are accepted.
• All entries must be postmarked by the CONTEST DEADLINE: 11:59 p.m. CDST Oct. 31, 2017 (05:59pm UK time on 1 November 2017).
• Judges are comprised of Music Industry Professionals, Professional Songwriters. Songs are judged based on lyrics, melody and composition. Performance and production will not be evaluated.
• Prizes are awarded to one (1) CMT Grand Prize Winner, one (1) Lyric-Only Winner, one (1) Lyric-Only Runner Up, ten (10) Runners-Up and ten (10) Honorable Mentions. All songs entered receive a personalized score sheet.
• Have questions about the contest? We’ve got answers. Click here for a list of FAQs.
[Thank you to Alex Teitz, http://www.femmusic.com, for contributing this article.]