TALENT NEEDED: Deadline TODAY: FoCoMX Accepting Artist Submissions for April Festival
The Fort Collins Musicians Association (FoCoMA) is proud to present the 11th Annual Fort Collins Music eXperiment (FoCoMX) on April 26 & 27, 2019.
Please note that if accepted, the information you submit may be used on FoCoMX website and various marketing materials. Submissions for FoCoMX 2019 closes on January 31, 2019.
All accepted artists will be offered at least one set at an official FoCoMX venue over the two (2) day span of the festival (April 26 + 27, 2019).
Compensation: After expenses, the Fort Collins Musicians Association will be taking 20% of the net from the festival to put back into the non-profit. The other 80% will be divided evenly between the bands/artists. Each performing member will receive a 2-day festival wristbands ($35 value per wristband), access to FoCoMX’s Artist Hospitality Lounge and one (1) guest list spot to the festival.
If interested go to http://focomx.focoma.org/artist-submissions