BUSINESS NEWS: Swallow Hill Music & CO Blues Society Partner Up
The Colorado Blues Society Board of Directors is pleased to announce that the Colorado Blues Society and Swallow Hill Music have partnered to support the overlapping missions of each organization. Swallow Hill Music is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to “bring the joy of music to life every day.” The Colorado Blues Society is dedicated to increasing awareness of the Blues as the art form from which all contemporary American music originated. The goals of the partnership are to:
● Formalize member benefits.
● Produce entertainment and educational events that engage both organizations.
● Expand the opportunities for artists to connect with the music community.
As a result of the expanded relationship:
CBS member benefits include:
● Free admission to Swallow Hill Music jams and opens stages.
● Opportunities for free tickets in limited pairs to select shows.
● Swallow Hill Music member discount pricing to select shows.
CBS members can take pride in being part of a dynamic community of musicians and music lovers. We look forward to developing new ways for the Colorado Blues Society and Swallow Hill Music to engage.
Established in 1995, CBS is a 501(c)3 non-profit and is Colorado’s original Blues Society. CBS is the proud recipient of the 2013 Keeping the Blues Alive Award for a Best Blues Organization by the Blues Foundation.
CBS is renown worldwide for our outstanding Blues programs and activities. Our Blues in the School programs, eZine publication “The Holler,” and IBC program are second to none. In fact CBS has been solicited by numerous Blues Societies in other states on how to set up similar programs.