The Cherry Creek Arts Festival offers live entertainment throughout the weekend event on various stages. The performing arts program features concert quality popular music in categories appropriate to the Arts Festival audience demographic.
The talent for these stages is booked through an exclusive booking agency: 5-Star Talent and Entertainment Inc.
Performing Arts Inquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Information required for application:
• Name of your group
• Your website
• Your style of music
• One or two mp3’s of your best songs that represents your group
• 8″ x 10″ jpeg photo
• Festival / public references
• Include your fees
• Travel and expenses are not included
• Dates available July 3, 4, 5, 2015??
Applicants will be considered until the January 31, 2015 deadline.
* * * * *
HURRICANE SPIN MOP JINGLE CONTEST
The Hurricane Spin Mop is looking for a jingle for a new commercial. Entries are due by Monday, February 2nd at 11:59 p.m. Please be sure to read all the rules before entering. You must enter a video, and you can go to the website to view other submissions to get some idea of the competitors’ jingles.
One (1) grand prize will be awarded. Grand prize winner will receive one thousand dollars ($1,000), a 2-night/3-day trip for winner to the 2015 International Housewares Show in Chicago, IL. Trip includes round-trip air transportation to/from gateway airport nearest winner’s home to Chicago, IL, hotel accommodations (single room/double occupancy) in Chicago, IL for two nights, participate in a press event and have their winning jingle air in at least one commercial.
Winner must commence the trip on March 7, 2015 and return on March 10, 2015. If winner is unable to travel on these dates the prize will be forfeited. If winner lives within 150 miles of Chicago, IL ground transportation may be provided instead of air transportation. All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the package description above, including but not limited to, ground transportation, baggage fees, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes or other expenses or incidentals are the responsibility solely of winner.
Approximate retail value of the prize is $5000. No warranty or guarantee will be given by Sponsor with respect to the prize. Any and all guarantees and warranties are subject to the manufacturers or service provider’s terms and conditions, and the winner agrees to look solely to such entity for any such warranty or guarantee claim. Prize is non-transferable. No substitution, cash redemption, assignment or transfer of prize permitted, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute a prize with another prize of greater or equal value. All federal, state and local taxes, if any, related to a prize are the responsibility of the individual winner.
To enter the contest, first upload your video to your own YouTube account with the title “Hurricane Spin Mop Jingle Contest”. Then post the link to your YouTube video on the Hurricane Spin Mop Facebook Page so we can add it to our playlist!
Subscribe to the Hurricane Mop YouTube Channel to view contest submissions. There is no limit on the number of Videos you can submit in the Contest.
Contest Submission Period:
The Contest submission period is from December 9, 2014 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) to February 2, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Contest Submission Period”). Sponsor is the official time keeper for this Contest.
The Video must be no more than 60 seconds and be a jingle for the Hurricane Spin Mop. There is no limit as to the amount of Videos you can submit in the Contest. Videos should also include keywords such as hurricane mop, hurricane spin mop, spin mop, hurricane spin mop 360, spin mop 360 Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected Videos which will be disqualified.
Each Video must meet all of the following requirements or it will be disqualified:
● Video must be no more than 60 seconds.
● Video must not contain illegal activity.
● Video must not portray Sponsor negatively.
● Video must be original, the sole property of submitter and not previously submitted in any other contest or Contest.
● Video must not incorporate/prominently display any third-party brands or trademarks other than that of the Sponsor.
● Video must not violate any third-party rights, including copyright and right of publicity.
● Video must not contain material which is (or promote activities which are) sexually explicit, obscene, pornographic, violent, self-mutilating or the mutilating of animals, discriminatory (based on race, sex, religion, natural origin, physical disability, sexual orientation or age), illegal, offensive, threatening, profane, or harassing, or otherwise unsuitable content as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
Videos containing such content will be disqualified immediately.
Sponsor, in its sole direction, reserves the right to disqualify any Video that does not meet these