Cass Clayton says: This is a big week for us! We’re doing our first live show in 3 months at DAZZLE, Colorado’s top jazz venue. As some of you know, we’ve declined opportunities to play at various other venues because we wanted to make sure the proper safety measures were in place. DAZZLE is doing it right, an effort that has been exhaustive, in order to offer live music and food in a safe environment with a very limited audience size. We hope you’re ready to get back to the live music scene with us. In our view it’s worth it to mask up, slather on the hand sanitizer and rock out! City/venue rules and other show details are at the bottom of this message.
In order to make this possible, there are ONLY 50 SEATS in a venue that will hold about 200 people. Tickets must be purchased in advance. Masks are required except when consuming food. Ticket holders are encouraged to arrive 30-60 minutes early for the show to eat before the band goes on.
We can’t wait to see you this Thursday at DAZZLE. Thanks for sharing the joy of music with us!
* * * * *
● Attendees MUST wear a face mask when not consuming food. We encouraged you to arrive 30-60 mins early for the first dinner show, to consume food, then resume wearing a mask.
● Customers must spend a minimum of $30 for the 7:00 pm show, and $20 minimum for the second show at 8:45 if you choose to stay (second show is a different band).
● Tickets must be pre-purchased to allow the restaurant to set up Covid style. Table size is limited to six people
● All patrons waiting to get in must stand 6 feet apart. Walk up tickets are only sold if there is availability and will be the last to be seated.
● Dancing is not allowed.
● Customers may not congregate for any reason inside the venue. Customers need to stay with their parties.
Thank you for your understanding and compliance. Dazzle strives to provide live music, great food and drinks in a safe environment for everyone.
# # # # #
Hazel Miller at Dazzle on Friday Night, June 26th
One of the tightest and most versatile bands on the scene, Hazel Miller & The Collective performs an eclectic blend of jazz, R&B, blues, soul, and original music. Guaranteed to rock the house!
Colorado-based music icon Hazel Miller has a reputation for “bringing it” whether the event is a club setting, concert, festival, or non-profit fundraiser. She is not just a great singer; she is “a force of nature!” (Rocky Mountain News).
A sought-after performer in Colorado and beyond for over three decades, Miller has toured North America, Europe, the Far East, the Middle East, and Central America. Wherever she performs, her powerful voice stands out and her beautiful spirit shines through, to the delight of her loyal fans.