Denver’s most Historic neighborhood is keeping culture ALIVE. Join us, every First Friday in Five Points for the “First Friday – Five Points Jazz Hop”. The kickoff to the Jazz Hop was phenomenal and so well attended that we have expanded the program to include 6 concerts in 6 locations! This program is sponsored by Denver Arts & Venues, KUVO, The Drop, Five Points Business Improvement District, Palisade Partners and Five Points Development Corporation.
Some of the city’s best local talent will set a swingin’, jazzy soundtrack in your favorite restaurants and watering holes along Welton Street.
“Jazz Hop” from show to show to see them all in one night!
First Friday * March 6, 2020 * Five Points
● Coffee at the Point – 5:30 pm – 710 E 26th Ave. | Performing Band : Ginger & the Jazz Precludes
Coffee at the Point is the first stop of the Jazz Hop. Enjoy a glass of wine or a great plate served by their award winning staff.
● Spangalang Brewery – 6:00 pm – 2736 Welton St. | Performing Band : Stafford Hunter
Spangalang features a full service menu of award winning craft beer. Tasty appetizers are also availaible from their partners Zivix located right in the back of the brewery.
● Welton Room – 7:15 pm – 2590 Welton St. | Performing Band : Tony Exum
Welton Room is the neighborhood’s newest bar and third stop of the Jazz Hop. The Welton Room offers a sheik selection of craft drinks that is unmatched. Prepare youself for an amazing jazz experience.
● Dunbar Kitchen & Tap House – 7:00 pm – 2844 Welton St. | Performing Band: Joe Tabano Band
“Legit Food” is Dunbar’s slogan and their full menu of burgers and other popular dishes does not disappoint. Offering a cozy space, with walls filled of breathtaking jazzy paintings, Dunbar is a perfect host for the forth stop of the Jazz Hop.
● 715 Club – 7:30 pm – 715 East 26th Ave. | Performing Bad: CheckTet
The 715 Club is the fifth stop on this month’s Jazz Hop. The building has a rich history and if these wall could talk… Now as the “neighborhood bar with an energetic vibe”, 715 Club is a proud host.
● Goed Zuur – 8:30 pm – 2801 Welton St. | Performing Band: Bee Boisseau Trio
Goed Zuur proudly hosts the last stop of the First Friday – Five Points Jazz Hop! Serving as the nation’s only Sour Beer taproom, Goed Zuur’s drink and food selection make a wonderful match with any Jazz trio.