Fans of live music, sunset picnics and beer gardens have marked their calendars for Lakewood’s ‘Sounds Exciting! Summer Concert Series.’ Tickets went on sale on May 6th. The series, which will be held at the Bonfils-Stanton Foundation Amphitheater in Heritage Lakewoood Belmar Park, will feature a lineup of bands:
• June 17: Hazel Miller & The Collective (rhythm and blues) with Julia Kirkwood.
• June 24: The Broadcast (soul) with Zoe Berman.
• July 8: Dakota Blonde (acoustic folk) with Pennies on the Track.
• July 15: Andrew McConathy & The Drunken Hearts (Americana) with The ThreadBarons.
• July 22: Graham Good & The Painters (funky rock ‘n’ roll) with Foxfeather.
• July 29: Wood Belly (bluegrass) with The Wrecklunds.
Concerts will be held Thursday evenings from June 17 to July 29. Gates open at 6 p.m., the opening act performs at 6:15 p.m. and the headliner at 7:15 p.m.
Individual tickets will be sold at $10 in advance or $15 on the day of; and $6 per child age 12 and under. Season tickets are $50 — they include all six concerts for the price of five and allow guests to be expedited access into the venue through the Fast Pass lane at the main gate.http://www.possibilitypromotion.com, for submitting this article!]