Our show will be side-by-side with the Colorado Guitar Show and the Colorado Radio Collectors Club’s annual display and contest! We’re thinking this could be our BEST SHOW YET!!!
Our hope and belief is that by then, Covid regulations will have eased, allowing us to have a worry-free show. We are watching the local and national news very closely on this front, and are ready to be flexible to accomodate any guidelines that might still be in place. Safety is, of course, our number one priority!
The waterfall and stone walls are gone from the lobby and it is WIDE open with more square footage! There is removable furniture in the Atrium, so we can have ALL of that space – Much more than before!
To recap – Everything old is new again!
Delta by Marriott Northglenn (formerly the Ramada Plaza)
● This is our old location, where we were for 10+ years, so everyone knows it.
● It’s been remodeled and is drop dead GORGEOUS, with more space!
● The waterfall, stone walls and divisions by the “alcove” and stairs are all GONE, so the Atrium is WIDE OPEN to the “small ballroom” area on the south side.
● The rooomier space can accommodate Vintage Voltage, the Radio Club Display AND Duane’s Colorado Guitar Show!
● Free, close-in Parking
● The hotel setting is perfect for vendors and buyers coming in from out of town.
● There is no room to include the Toy & Doll Supershow, so the shows would be stand-alone again.
For Vintage Voltage vendors:
I’m so happy to announce that tables are now – once again – on sale for our 2021 Vintage Voltage Expo – Sunday, September 12 at the Delta by Marriott (former Ramada Plaza) in Northglenn!
IF YOU BOUGHT TABLES LAST YEAR, YOUR REGISTRATION HAS AUTOMATICALLY TRANSFERRED TO THESE NEW DATES!
If you haven’t registered yet, you can do that here: http://www.danacainevents.regfox.com/vintage-voltage-expo-2021
Tables are $59 each – with discounts if you buy 3 or more.
Let me know if you have any questions!
Cant’ wait to see everyone again!
Information on this and other shows is at: