COMBO Board member Sheena Morgan suggested a more appropriate name for this section of COMBO’s Newsletter! We loved the idea and we’ll go with it… Thank you so much, Sheena!
● Warning Signs of Suicide 1-800-273-TALK – Not worth it. Don’t do it!!! You’ll hurt more people you love than people you are angry at.
● Aurora Moves to Toss a Wrongful Death Lawsuit Brought by the Family of Elijah McClain
● COMBO Member Kristi Hoopes Releases Her Debut EP “Life of the Party”
● How Sarah Slaton Is Helping Save the Music Industry
● Mechanical Licensing Collective Prepares For January 1st Launch
● MUSICIANS! Applications Open for Colorado Arts Relief Fund
● To support the venue, go to the Lion’s Lair GoFundMe campaign.
● Boulder’s Richard O’Neill Nominated for Grammy
● More Coronavirus Relief For Denver Artists Is On The Way With New Grants
● Congress Reaches Agreement on Stimulus; With Save Our Stages Included
● “Bread & Jam” at Dazzel Serves as Food Pantry for Struggling Musicians
● Guide to Setting Better Goals as a Musician in 2021
● Conspiracy Theorists Have Confused Guitar Pedal Schematics for A COVID Vaccine 5G Chip
● Denver Museums, Stages, Movie Theaters Reopening Amid New Level Orange Status
● Grammy Awards Postponed to March 14, Recording Academy Says
● Chris Kresge Requests Birthday Donations to Rocky Mountain Music Relief, Inc.
● Music Go Round in Aurora Was Broken Into – Instruments Stolen
● Wham!’s Last Christmas Goes to Number One For the First Time
● Live Music Returns to Some Venues Under Level Orange