We are only one mile from 6th and Kipling and three miles from I-70 and Kipling! We are the only school in West Denver that offers lessons on all of these popular instruments: Guitar, Piano, Voice, Drums, Bass, Flute, Clarinet, Saxophone, Trumpet, Trombone, French Horn, Baritone, Violin, Viola, Cello, String Bass, Mandolin, Ukulele. All in one location!
Our Teachers Make the Difference!
● Starting your lessons in an environment that inspires learning and creativity is key. The professional musicians that come to Golden Music have performed everywhere from Carnegie Hall to Fiddler’s Green, yet their greatest achievements and strengths are empowering their students to grow and beginners are the focus of our school.
● We have a wide range of lesson times available, seven days a week to fit your busy schedule: 8 am to 8 pm Monday through Thursday, 10 am to 5 pm Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
One Convenient Stop for All Your Musical Needs!
● Schedule all the family members at the same time and get all your supplies from Golden Music, our building host! The offer an affordable and flexible Rent-to-Own program for your instruments needs. Excellent service, advise and products at reasonable prices!
● Free music recital parties in a friendly, warm community setting!
Every parent wants to know how their child is doing and if they are really progressing. The best way for a parent to understand if their investment in lessons is really worth it is to have their child participate in a recital.
We have a $25 Gift for You!!! Free $25 registration.
The Importance of Private Lessons (also a great addition school lessons):
1. Personalized training – Every child learns in her own way, at her own pace. Private music lessons can provide instruction that meets the specific learning style of each child.
2. Guaranteed success – With a private instructor, a child learns much more quickly the fundamentals of playing. A solid foundation is established, and the student can keep learning, playing and succeeding—and that’s fun!
3. Instant feedback – When a student isn’t doing something correctly in class, it might not be addressed immediately. With private music lessons, corrections and advice—as well as praise and encouragement—are delivered instantly and constantly.
4. Effective practice – Every young musician needs to learn how to practice. A student spends hours each week practicing, and that time needs to be well spent. A good private instructor will send the student home weekly with the proper practice skills so the student gets the most out of practice time.
5. Less frustration, more motivation – If a student is having trouble or feeling frustrated, the one-on-one attention he gets at a private music lesson will more likely result in a solution.
6. Once past the beginner stages, a music student may not know where to go next. A private instructor can help the student discover what new music to explore and what goals to pursue.
We want to emphasize that private music lessons are for every student, not just those hoping to pursue a career in music. A private instructor can make learning and mastering an instrument fun, increasing the likelihood of success and satisfaction for your son or daughter. The cost runs at approximately $30 a half hour lesson, which is the recommended length for a beginner.