School of Rock Denver is now accepting candidates for a Part-Time Drum Instructor position at our downtown location! We offer: ● Paid training ● Lesson schedule management ● Clear, well-designed curriculum ● Opportunities for additional training and advancement ● A fun environment working alongside other professional musicians ● Competitive pay, commensurate with experience, education and availability.
The ideal candidate will:
● Be comfortable playing and teaching within a wide range of styles and genres- from Pop to Punk, Prog, Funk and Metal. Advanced proficiency is required!
● Be dependable, with reliable transportation
● Be able to work with students of all ages and experience levels
● Be available to work on weekday afternoons and early evenings
● Have a professional attitude
Prior experience is a big plus, as is a multi-instrumentalist who can teach on guitar, bass, keys and/or vocals!
This position requires a pre-employment background and criminal history check
Please contact us via email at Denver@SchoolOfRock.com to submit a resume or with any questions you may have!
School of Rock Denver