Hit Parader announced their all-star judges for No Cover, including: Alice Cooper, Bishop Briggs, Gavin Rossdale, Lzzy Hale and Tosin Abasi. No Cover will spotlight artists and bands that write and record their own original music. The winning artist will secure a recording contract, booking agency representation, management from the Shelter Music Group, a high-profile festival slot, studio time at Nightbird Recording Studios, new gear from Gibson, brand endorsements, licensing opportunities and more.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
WHO CAN ENTER:
1. Any type of musical act that plays original music.
2. All-ages, but band members under the age of 18 years old will need a parent or guardian on set if they are chosen to perform on No Cover. No Exceptions.
3. This event is open to artists/bands all across the world.
4. Any band/artist currently unsigned to a record label contract.
5. All entrance fees are non-refundable / returnable. [Please note: Fees run from $99 to $499]
Be sure to read all the way through the application and the “fine print” on every page!
[Editor’s note: CAUTION. Be aware that international contests like this attract thousands of songs and songwriters. Before entering, make sure your song is awesome! Otherwise, you’ll be wasting a whole lot of your money.]