The 2020 SXSW Music Festival, March 16-22 in Austin, TX, is now accepting entries to its showcase. The fee for an application completed by Sept 13 (11:59 pm PT) is $35. After Sept. 13, the application fee increases to $55. The final deadline to apply is Oct. 25 (11:59 pm PT).
Music Showcase Applications are open to:
● All genres
● Solo acts and/or full bands
● Artists from any part of the world
Invited Artists are guaranteed at least one showcase slot:
● Showcase slots run an average of 40 minutes (some exceptions may apply)
● Slots will be scheduled March 16-22, 2020 generally between 7pm-2am (exceptions do apply)
● Venue, time and date assignment will vary
NOTE: SXSW does not provide artist backline or cover travel and accommodation expenses.