We’re looking for a new lead singer for our Denver metro area teenage rock band, The Aftermath. We play classic, alternative, and hard rock. A flyer with more details is attached. If you know of anyone, please have them contact us at the eddress listed below. We are looking for someone between the ages of 13-17. We’ll be auditioning singers though the month of September.
• Be between the ages of 13-17
• Enjoy singing classic, alternative, and hard rock
• Make our band your first musical priority
• Be able to practice on Mondays and Thursdays, with occasional additional practices; practices held in Arvada and Lafayette
• Be able to attend scheduled performances
• Be willing to travel to gigs outside of metro Denver area if opportunities arise
• Be open to writing songs and taking constructive criticism
• Have good stage presence and/or be willing to continue to work on it
• Be willing to adapt to the “look” of the band onstage
• Understand that the parents of the band members are involved in promoting and working with the band
• Be willing to pay for the support of a band coach
• Be willing to pay for recording studio fees
• Previous band experience is a plus
We play classic and hard rock covers and write and play originals. Examples of music we play and like are Motley Crue, Ozzie, Guns n Roses, Van Halen, The Rolling Stones… We are looking for someone with a great voice and stage presence who will fit in well with our band members.
We have 2 guitarists, a bassist, and a drummer. We have played together for about a year and a half. We range in age from 13-17. Looking for someone who communicates with others in a respectful manner. No big egos – looking to work as a team.
You can see videos of our band on YouTube – The Aftermath Colorado or visit our Facebook page.
Please send YouTube videos of you singing/performing.
Submit with your information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Auditions will be held in Arvada. We are looking to fill this position by the end of September.
Thank you for your interest!
YouTube: The Aftermath Colorado
With best regards,